Incredible strength and sleek appearance! The G250 has patented articulating shoulders that provide easy to adjust pitch control. The drop forged arm and shoulder components are much stronger than the castings used by most other awning manufacturers. An integrated hood system wraps around the back to cover the fabric roll making this awning perfect for roof mount applications while the sleek front bar closes tight to protect the fabric when retracted. Available up to 40′ wide and 13′-2 projection, the G250 is sure to solve your shading problems while providing unmatched performance and reliability.
• Powder coated White, Almond, Black/Brown or
• Welded fabric seams for increased performance
• German engineering and design
• Partially cassetted with or without drop screen
• Custom widths up to 40′ in 1″ increments.
Awnings over 23′ will have a split roller and fabric.
• Patented articulating drop forged shoulders
• 5 Projections: 6′-11″, 8′-6″, 10′-2″, 11′-8″ or 13′-2″
• Frame – Lifetime
• Fabric – 10 years
• Motor – 10 years
• Labor – 2 years
To get more information click here